£30.76Brand: J Bally
J Bally - Blanc Agricole description:
This unique white rum is produced from sugar cane, rather than molasses derived from sugar beet. French-speaking islands are best known for their agricultural rums (rhum agricole). These rums, being produced exclusively from sugarcane juice, retain a greater amount of the original flavour of the sugarcane. Rums from Martinique and Guadeloupe are typical of this style. The nose has intense floral notes, fresh sugar cane, orange blossom, red berry fruit and hone. The palate is round and well balanced with flavours of lime blossom, tea, citrus fruits, pineapples and woody spices. A full and very aromatic rum.
- UK & Northern Ireland - 3 day service £4.99.
- UK & Northern Ireland - 2 day service £6.99
- UK & Northern Ireland - Next day service £8.99.
- UK & Northern Ireland - Saturday service £10.99. Late deliveries up to 9pm during peak time (Christmas).
- Delivery info last updated: 30/09/2018
Rum Details Last updated: 26/09/2018